Blue Karma Boutique Hotel Group
Blue Karma has been founded on five core values that inform and underpin the philosophy of everything that we do: Harmony, Energy, Creativity, Consciousness, and Sharing.
We create luxury escapes that are designed thoughtfully and create harmony with every element, exude positive energy and ambience, nurtured by a sense of creativity that permeates every destination, maintain a strong consciousness with the environment, ethics, and humanism values, and live the spirit of sharing by offering the best of our own unique style of hospitality – imbued with care and comfort, by staff who are able to provide kindness and discretion.
Blue Karma evaluates various aspects of our brands – products and services, communication styles, environment, network, distribution, as well as recruitment standards, through the prism of our five core values to ensure that all elements are aligned and faithful in living them up.
Job Career Bali
Blue Karma Boutique Hotel Group, we are currently offering opportunity to highly committed individual with relevant skill and experience for :
- Director of Sales
- Asst. Restaurant Manager
- Housekeeping ( Daily Worker ) – Umalas
- At least 3 years of working experiences in the same position (1,2)
- Relevant educational background with the position being applied (1,2)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking (1)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill (1,2)
- A person with dynamic, self – motivated, friendly, team spirit and target oriented (1,2)
- Familiar with offline & online sales (1)
- Good knowledge about F&B Service (2)
- Able to lead the team, handling complain and solve problems (2)
- Attention to detail to check daily operational, quality of product & staff performance (2)
- Fresh graduated are welcome ( 3 )
If you interested and have qualification that we need, please send your CV and photograph to [email protected]