Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry.
You can have Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry
- It’s 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry instructions
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..