Recipe: Appetizing Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken.
You can have Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- It’s 1-2 lbs of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s of Rosemary.
- It’s of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut up chicken breasts into cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut baby potatoes into half or quarters.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Once hot, add chicken breasts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes to pot with chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once chicken is a little browned, add minced garlic, onions, mushrooms and lemon juice (1 lemon).
- Mix everything together and turn off stove.
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary (mix everything together if necessary) and then add lemons slices (1 lemon).
- Place in oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with veggie of choice and enjoy :).