Curry Doria Made From Leftovers.
You can cook Curry Doria Made From Leftovers using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Doria Made From Leftovers
- Prepare 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Leftover curry.
- Prepare 1 of Melting type cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
Curry Doria Made From Leftovers step by step
- Place the cooked rice in a heat proof bowl..
- Place the amount of curry that you want now on top of that..
- Place the cheese on top and then break and egg over it..
- Cook in a preheated oven for 5 minutes Cook until the cheese melts and the egg turns opaque. Be careful not to burn it..