Naan Bread For Curry.
You can have Naan Bread For Curry using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Naan Bread For Curry
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Naan Bread For Curry instructions
- Beat the egg well and let the milk warm up to room temperature..
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix them well..
- Gather the dough into a ball and cover it with cling film. Then let the dough sit for 30-60 minutes..
- Turn the dough out onto a dusted surface and split it into 5 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball..
- Dust the naan with flour and roll them out into the traditional naan shape..
- Preheat the oven to 300°C, turning the temperature down to 200°C just before you put the naan in the oven..
- After 2 minutes in the oven, turn the naan over and bake for a further 4 minutes at 200°C. Then turn the temperature up to 250°C and bake them for 2 minutes more..
- And you're nice and crispy naan are ready! Eat them whilst they're hot with some curry~.
- Try serving the naan with this "Deliciously Creamy Beef Tendon Curry". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143958-meltingly-tender-beef-tendon-curry.