You can have Fish Steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Steak
- Prepare 2 of boneless milkfish (you can use any fish you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of medium sliced onion.
- It’s of Juice of 2 lemon (you can use calamansi depends on your taste).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/8 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
Fish Steak instructions
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and fry the sliced boneless milkfish until the color turns to brown. Flip to fry the other side of the fish..
- Remove the fish from the pan after frying and discard the used cooking oil leaving only 1 tablespoon of oil to cook the garlic until it turns light brown..
- Pour-in the soy sauce, water and lemon juice then stir. Put back the fried milkfish in the pan..
- Add onion as well as salt and pepper to taste. Stir then cook for 5 minutes don't forget to flip the milkfish. If dries up, you can atleast 1/8 cup of water..
- Finally, transfer to a serving plate. You may also add chopped parsley and onion leaves on top..