You can cook Tomato Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Salad
- You need 1-2 of ripe beef steak tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of capers.
- It’s of Pink salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Tomato Salad instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together red-wine vinegar and olive oil; stir in shallot and capers.
- Core tomatoes; cut each into 8 wedges and place in a serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and season with salt and pepper and top with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately!.