Aloo keema cutlet. Aloo Keema Cutlet is a Hyderabadi special snack. This crispy keema aloo cutlet is also an ifthar special keema cutlet recipe. It uses an outer cover of.
These are potato patties stuffed with a mutton mince filling. These cutlets are shallow fried and not difficult to. Aloo (potato) keema (mince) patties or Cutlets or Tikki or kabab are my childhood delights. You can cook Aloo keema cutlet using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo keema cutlet
- It’s 500 gm of mutton keema.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- It’s 5-6 of green chillies.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin Powder.
- It’s 3-4 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
And, it is so simple to make. Although, it has many steps you can go slow like boil potatoes in the morning and. Make a paste of coriander leaves and green chillies add this paste to keema,add ginger garlic paste,salt,cumin and. Aloo Keema Recipe – Aloo Keema is delicious mouth-watering Pakistani dish.
Aloo keema cutlet instructions
- Wash mutton keema well! Make a paste of coriander leaves and green chillies add this paste to keema,add ginger garlic paste,salt,cumin and coriander powder mix well..now add this mixture direct to the pan and keep mixing it till the keema is cooked and water is soaked completely!.
- Now boil the potatotes and mash it add this dried keema and mix well..cutlet mixture is ready!.
- Take eggs in a bowl add red chilli powder and salt to it whisk it well..in another bowl add breadcrums! Now take little portion from cutlet mixture form in a tikki shape roll in breadcrums, dip in egg mixture and deep fry in oil! It's ready serve hot with some ketchup!.
Desi Cook presents Keema Cutlet recipe. So let's watch the crispy aloo keema cutlet recipe. Different and unique style of aloo keema cutlets recipe, you can freeze them for long time. Delicious spicy and flavourful mutton keema aloo masala which goes well with rice, roti, idli, dosa or with anything. This is simple to make and taste delicious.