Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap.
You can cook Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap
- It’s 1 of tortilla/fajita wrap.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need of optional extras.
- It’s 1/4 of red chili, chopped and de-seeded.
- You need 1 of a few sprigs of coriander, chopped.
Sophie's Thai red curry breakfast wrap instructions
- Mix all your ingredients except the wrap thoroughly..
- Cook your scrambled eggs in your preferred method – I love mine in a medium heat in a frying pan for approximately 4 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Serve in your wrap (or however you wish!) and enjoy! Simples!.