How to Make Appetizing Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice. Chinese Fried Rice, Nasi Goreng Indonesian Fried Rice, Indian Biryani, Mexican Red Rice, Middle Eastern spiced pilaf…… My favourite way to serve it at home is with Chicken Satay and Thai Fish Cakes. These are dishes usually served as starters at Thai restaurants, but by adding Thai Fried. Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand.
Thai Style Chicken Fried Rice Welcome to the Best Asian Dishes. We are a cooking channel dedicated to creating some of the world's best Asian dishes. Thai basil has a different flavor than that of regular basil and makes all the difference in this recipe. You can cook Thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
- Prepare 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 bowls of cooked rice (cooled).
- You need 4 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of spring onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
It is fast and fairly easy to make, but requires constant stirring. All Reviews for Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice step by step
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside..
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice..
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!.
This simple, yet tasty recipe for chicken fried rice will please everyone at your table with its vibrant flavors. Add the bean sprouts and coriander and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the fried shallots. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must!