Fluffy & Soft Curry Bread.
You can have Fluffy & Soft Curry Bread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy & Soft Curry Bread
- It’s 240 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 6 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 6 grams of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- You need 1 of total 180 ml combined with the egg Water.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 of one small bowl Curry.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for deep frying.
Fluffy & Soft Curry Bread instructions
- Place all of the ingredients into the bread maker, aside from the butter. After 10 minutes has passed, please add in the butter. Leave it up to the machine until the first rising..
- Take step 1 out from the bread maker and release the gas. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Let rest for 10 minutes (make sure not to let them dry out)..
- Divide it up and stretch it out. Make it about 12 cm in diameter. Make the edges thinner..
- The curry will be difficult to wrap up if it's too loose, so please adjust it with potatoes. Please let it cool it down. The photo shows microwaved potatoes..
- Add the curry on top. The point is to not use a lot..
- Wrap the curry up in the dough (like a Chinese meat bun) nicely. The photo shows it in the process..
- I've finally finished rolling them up. This might be the most tiring part? I tried to rescue the curry that came out, but it was a lost cause..
- Add the milk to the beaten egg and roll step 7 around in it. I feel that this makes the breading stick better than using just eggs..
- Please coat the dough with the panko. Place the overlap facing downwards and let rise for the second time. Keep an eye on the size as opposed to the time and it's done once it reaches 1.5 times the the original size..
- Check the size. Once the bread reaches the appropriate size, heat up the frying oil..
- Please fry them at a low 160°C..