Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds.
I made the sandwiches for dinner placing some of the shredded chicken on. Today we're making the absolute BEST Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches ever ! This is a great recipe for a busy weekday meal or a lazy BBQ quick. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt & pepper.
- It’s Dash of oregano.
- You need Dash of granulated garlic.
I love this because I put the chicken in frozen so I don't have to get icky and this means I can truly have this going in less than five minutes after coming up with the idea. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. Add Chicken and cover with Leftovers are also great as a sandwich or on lettuce during the week when you don't want to cook. This recipe for crockpot BBQ chicken is one of my favorite crockpot chicken recipes.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Add chicken breasts to the crock pot with some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic for 3 hours..
- Remove liquid. (I store mine in the freezer until a time I need chicken stock!).
- Add your desired BBQ sauce and desired amount. (I used about 1/2 cup on mine. I like my shredded BBQ chicken to be a bit coated in BBQ!).
- Serve up on your favorite hamburger buns with pickles!!! (I served my BBQ chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw–see recipe for details!).
I make this recipe often when I need a quick dinner that all of my kids will happily eat. We usually enjoy this barbecue chicken in sandwiches. Try it on a homemade brioche bun for the BEST. Crockpot BBQ chicken is a quick and easy recipe to put together. Toss all the ingredients in the crockpot, once cooked shred chicken and serve on buns!