My Curry Bread.
You can cook My Curry Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Curry Bread
- Prepare 1 of Basic bread dough.
- Prepare 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach (boiled).
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- You need 15 grams of Cellophane noodles (rehydrated).
- You need 2 of to 3 pieces Curry roux blocks (store-bought).
- You need 1 of Soy sauce, salt, pepper, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce etc..
- It’s 1 of for the coating Beaten egg, panko.
My Curry Bread step by step
- Prepare the filling ingredients. You just have to chop everything up in the way you like (I do it as listed above)..
- Heat a frying pan, add the ground meat and cook quickly. Add the onion, carrot and potato and continue stir-frying. When everything is more or less cooked through, add the noodles and stir fry some more..
- Add the chopped up curry roux, and mix to dissolve. Taste, and add seasoning with your favorite condiments (soy sauce, salt and pepper, and Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce etc.) Leave to cool..
- Make the basic bread dough, and complete the 1st rising. Deflate and divide into portions..
- Round off each portion of dough, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- Deflate the dough lightly and roll it out with a rolling pin (make the middle thicker than the edges). Top with the portioned filling..
- From here on, this is how I wrap each bun. Fold up the top and bottom sides, then the left and right sides..
- With your right hand, pull up the dough edges towards the middle (where your left hand is)..
- Turn the dough in the other direction and pleat the dough towards the center. Pinch the seams tightly closed..
- Turn the buns seam side down and neaten them up. Mist with water, and leave for the 2nd rising for 20 minutes..
- Optionally brush the surface with beaten egg, and top with panko. Mist with water again..
- Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Done..