Italian Stir-Fry Made From Yesterday's Leftover Curry.
You can have Italian Stir-Fry Made From Yesterday's Leftover Curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Stir-Fry Made From Yesterday's Leftover Curry
- Prepare 1 of ladle ●Leftover curry.
- You need 2 of ●Eggs.
- It’s 1 of rice scoop full ●Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Italian Stir-Fry Made From Yesterday's Leftover Curry instructions
- Cut the mizuna greens into 10 cm lengths. Cut the tomatoes into any size..
- Add Step 1 to a bowl and then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix it all together..
- Add all of the ● ingredients to the bowl and lightly stir..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat. Pour in the mixture from Step 3. Mix lightly with long cooking chopsticks. When it begins to harden, lower the heat to low and cook both sides until browned and crispy..
- Arrange it onto a plate, add the vegetables from Step 2, and it's done!.
- If you still have some curry leftover, try this"Curry Rice Gratin (Doria) With Last Night's Leftover Curry".
- If you want to really make curry, try"Swoon! Bone-in Chicken and Summer Vegetable Curry" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169929-swoon-bone-in-chicken-and-summer-vegetable-curry.