Recipe: Perfect Chicken with rice
Chicken with rice. Take the two basic ingredients of rice and chicken and create something delicious. Our selection of recipes showcase these two staples at their very best. Chicken and rice is an unbeatable combo.
Recipe with step by step photos for Hainanese Chicken Rice and soup. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Chicken and rice make perfect partners for easy, budget-friendly one-dish meals. You can cook Chicken with rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with rice
- You need 1 (2lb) of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of rice.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare of For the chicken rub:.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of vinegar.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of seven spices.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of paprika powder.
- You need of turmeric.
With kid-friendly flavors and the possiblity of plenty of leftovers, these meals make great additions to your weeknight. Chicken and Rice Recipe – An easy, healthy dinner made with simple and real ingredients in just one pot. Perfect for any night of the week! Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants!
Chicken with rice instructions
- We wash the chicken and then rub it with pieces of garlic with a little vinegar and then put black pepper and salt, seven spices, ground cinnamon, paprika, turmeric, and leave it for a period of not less than an hour, and when dazzling, it is a finger between the skin and the flesh as well..
- Cook the rice,make the potatoes cubes and frying, and mix the rice with the potatoes and the peas..
- Put this mixed inside the chicken and between the skin.you can use toothpicks to close the chicken..
- Put the chicken in big pan and cook it in the oven about 2 hr at 400°F..
A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. Hainanese chicken rice has become a famous dish (thanks, Anthony Bourdain!), but it's especially popular in South East Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. This stovetop version of the well-known Indian rice dish is made with chicken and seasoned with turmeric and ginger. Ready for the table in under an hour. Replacing water with chicken broth is one of the easiest ways to boost the flavor of your rice.