Drunk Chicken Breasts. It is a recipe that carries chicken breast with different spices and a touch of beer! Print recipe for: Drunk Chicken Breast. Remove excess fat and leave skin on.
There are many varieties of this dish in China, Greece and Latin America. The meat should be completely white and feel firm to touch. Set chicken breast side down in the liquid. You can have Drunk Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drunk Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, no skin, no bone.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of herb mix (if you have Penzey's "Mural of Flavor", use that, it works wonders! — plus it eliminates the need for salt).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach flavored wine cooler.
Remove chicken from liquid, DO NOT RINSE! Place in dutch oven or any other roaster with a lid you. This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family. Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me.
Drunk Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash and dice the tomatoes, place them in your baking pan..
- Add oil, herb mix, garlic powder, cloves, bay leaves, and pepper..
- Place chicken breasts on top..
- Pour wine and wine cooler into the pan. It should just barely cover the chicken..
- Place in oven and cook for half an hour..
- Serve with a neutral starch, such as white rice, boiled potatoes or polenta. It will help soak up the juices. Those juices!!!.
Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour sauce mixture overtop so that it covers the chicken. When the oven is heated, place the dish in the oven, bake for two hours. Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe or how to make perfect juicy boneless skinless chicken breast on bbq without marinating or long list of ingredients. Place your chicken breasts in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid and add enough liquid to cover the chicken. Versatile chicken breasts are perfect for quick and healthy weeknight meals.