Mince keema with peas and potato. Aloo Keema Recipe Minced Beef & Potato Curry Indian Masala. Carrots and Potatoes with Minced Meat. This Keema Curry is a recipe I've made dozens of times for everyone I love – and most of the people I like.
Aloo Matar Kheema (Spicy Minced Mutton with Peas & Potatoes) is a quintessential dish in every Muslim Wash mutton mince/ keema nicely in running water and later with hot water so that foul smell You can add Fresh Fenugreek (Methi) leaves during winters along with potatoes and peas. Maunika's lamb keema with peas uses minced lamb and potatoes to make a rich curry that's a great winter warmer. Once you've marinated the lamb, you can have this keema on the table in less than an hour. You can have Mince keema with peas and potato using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mince keema with peas and potato
- You need 1/2 kg of mince/ keema.
- You need 3 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Haldi/turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 bowl of green piece.
- You need 1 of potato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
For this recipe you will need a food processor. Kheema/Keema/Qeema stands for Minced or Ground Meat in Hindi. Kheema is usually made with Peas and Potatoes in North India. Matar Kheema (Minced Meat with Green Peas) is a very popular dish.
Mince keema with peas and potato step by step
- Take a cooker and add oil add cumin seeds add onion become pin fry add mince add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, haldi powder then mix and fry well and add some water and pressure cook it for 3 whistles..
- Open Cooker and stir fry well become oil surface and add tomatoes stir fry well then add green peas potato 1/2 glass water for gravy and turn the flame off..
- Ready to serve with paratha..
- Enjoy with your family..
You can use any meat like lamb, goat, beef, chicken etc for making Minced Meat dishes. Minced meat is cooked in a spiced and fragrant sauce along with the fresh green peas. Like a lot of other recipes, this is cooked in many parts of India but with differences. While the minced meat, and peas are kept together, the spices and even the process of. Add the lime juice and mint leaves and mix well and add the cubed potatoes and peas and cook till the kheema is tender and potatoes are cooked.