Warming Curry Tofu.
You can cook Warming Curry Tofu using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warming Curry Tofu
- It’s 1 block of Tofu.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 350 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 3 grams of ★ Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 2 grams of ★Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of or (to taste) Curry powder.
- It’s 1 of an appropriate amount Katakuriko slurry.
Warming Curry Tofu instructions
- Slice the onion thinly and sauté in oil..
- When the onion has browned, add the curry powder and continue sautéing..
- Add the ★ ingredients, simmer, and skim off the scum..
- Slice the tofu into whatever sized cubes and simmer in the sauce until warmed through..
- Add the katakuriko slurry while stirring until the sauce has thickened. Take care not to break up the tofu. Drop the unbeaten egg into the middle and cover with a lid..
- When the egg has somewhat set, scatter with some chopped green onion and it's done..