Egg plant curry. South Indian Eggplant Curry – roasted eggplant simmered in a strongly spiced curry sauce so it soaks up flavour and collapses into a delicious mush. The simple fact is that aubergines and eggplants are the same thing – with different names. Eggplant Curry – Brinjal Recipe by Grandma Menu.
Enjoy this spicy Indian eggplant curry dish over rice or with Indian bread (or both). This Aubergine Curry or (Eggplant Curry) is an easy recipe that uses straightforward ingredients and is ready in under an hour. Eggplant curry has been one of my favorite Indian meals since I was in high school (so One of my favorite Indian dishes is eggplant curry. You can cook Egg plant curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg plant curry
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Brinjal.
- You need 1 of Onion big.
- You need 1 of Tomato big.
- It’s 5 pcs of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bengal gram powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of For masala powder : jeera, pepper, thoor dhal, Bengal dhal.
- You need 2-3 of Red chillies, methi,all items 1 spoon. Dry fry and powder it.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp each of Turmeric, mirchi powder, salt, oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ground coconut paste with fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Tamarind gooseberry size.
When I was in college, I would get a. This Eggplant Curry is made in one pot and naturally vegan. With eggplant, bell pepper, onions, coconut milk, and yellow curry paste for a full family meal. For eggplant curry, I like using small seedless eggplants for this, such as Japanese eggplants, because the seeds are almost non-existent.
Egg plant curry instructions
- Place the pan. Pour oil. Put jeera and mustard then curry leaves, green chilli. Add chopped onions saute it then garlic, tomato turmeric and asafotedia..
- Add Chopped brinjals saute it. Add turmeric, Mirchi powder then turmeric pulp.let it boil till the raw smell gets over.Add Lil water. Add masala powder stir it,then add Bengal gram powder stir it gently..
- Let it boil for 2-3 mins with low flame. Add coconut paste. Have your delicious brinjal curry.
Eggplant milk curry or Brinjal white curry is one of the famous dishes among Sri Lankans. People love to make this Jaffna style Kathirikai paal curry. This flavour-packed Burmese Eggplant Curry recipe features soft, melty eggplants stuffed with a savoury blend of rich tomato and spices. Thai green curry with sautéed asian eggplant, red bell peppers, lemongrass, and coconut milk. Utilizing these rules this basic green curry is as simple as they come, and that will easily match or.