Recipe: Tasty Chicken tawa fry
Chicken tawa fry. Tawa Chicken Fry : Here comes another Tawa Series Recipe. This Tawa Chicken Recipe has the best taste to try out this weekend. Tawa Chicken recipe or Tawa Murgh recipe with step by step photos and video is a chicken dish prepared on a tawa.
Shallow fried on an iron girdle, this chicken recipe is not just easy-to-make but hugely. Tawa chicken is a delicious marinated and roasted chicken. The specialty of tawa chicken is that the texture of the chicken should be spongy soft and thick coated masala. You can cook Chicken tawa fry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tawa fry
- You need 250 gms of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Tomatoes one chopped.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Chicken Tawa is a Punjabi dish generally cooked on roadside dhabas on big tawas. This can be made using regular tawa at home. It have a unique taste with chicken coated in a tasty masala and roasted. A delicious lip-smacking dish, the Tawa Chicken Fry is easy to make and can be served as a starter or as an appetizer to a meal.
Chicken tawa fry step by step
- Take boneless chicken and cut into small pieces..
- Then add above ingredients and marinate for half an hour.
- Then take a pan add oil 2tbsp then add marinate to it and cook it for 20minutes.
- Your chicken tawa fry ready to eat. Add lots of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe. Recipe adapted from Thelewala, New York City, NY. Tawa Chicken Fry is easy to make and can be served as a starter or as an appetizer to a meal. – Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked. – Remove and drain excess oil. Add in fried chicken and toss well, add in onions, capsicum and tomatoes. Quick and easy accompaniment for south Indian.