Soya keema wrap (chinese style). Today's recipe is another healthy breakfast recipe which is Soya Keema Wrap. Including soya chunks/soya nuggets (also known a meal maker) is one of the ways to add protein to our diet. This is one of my most favorite wraps/rolls.
Maida Tortilla:•Maida:•Carom seeds(Ajwain):•you can ditch maida and make wheat tortillas, just switch. soya keema recipe is the new addition to it mainly targeted towards vegetarian lovers. furthermore, i would like to add a few more tips and suggestions while making this soya keema recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend to boil and rinse the soya granules thoroughly with water. this would ensure to. Soya Keema Wrap is a healthy protein-rich snack you can have in the evening or morning breakfast. In this Frankie, you can also add some more veggies for garnishing or to make it more healthy and tasty. You can have Soya keema wrap (chinese style) using 23 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya keema wrap (chinese style)
- It’s for of Maida Tortilla:.
- It’s 2 cups of Maida:.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Carom seeds(Ajwain):.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Onion seeds (Kalonji):.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Ghee:.
- Prepare as required of Water to knead.
- Prepare or of you can ditch maida and make wheat tortillas, just switch maida with wheat flour.
- Prepare For of Soya keema filling:.
- You need 8-9 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 3 of Onions medium thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Capsicum large thinly sliced.
- You need 4-5 of Baby corns thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet corns boiled.
- It’s 2 cups of Soya granules.
- It’s 3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Green chilli sauce.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s as needed of Spring onions.
Preparation of soya keema for Frankie is so easy and also doesn't take a lot of. Soya keema curry recipe – one of the delicious soya keema recipe. Soya meat also called as Vegetable textured protein is available in various forms like granules, chunks and even flour too. It is a good source of protein for the vegetarians and is widely used in Indian cuisine for making soya.
Soya keema wrap (chinese style) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a wok, add oil and heat it. Then add chopped garlic and saute it..
- Once the galric turns a bit golden, add sliced onions and cook it till translucent..
- Now add sliced capsicum and baby corns..
- In the meanwhile, soak the soya granules in hot water and seive it..
- After cooking the veggies for 1-2 mins add boiled corns..
- Add salt.
- Add pepper.
- Add red chilli powder.
- Add black pepper.
- Add chilli flakes.
- Mix it well..
- Add tomato ketchup.
- Add red chilli sauce.
- Add green chilli sauce.
- Add soya sauce and mix well.
- Add soya granules and mix it well..
- Add chopped spring onion and lwt it cook for a minute and turn off the flame.
- Make tortillas usine maida or wheat dough.
- Put some soya filing on it..
- Add some raw veggies and make a roll out of it..
- Grease a hot pan and place the wrap on it..
- Cook it from both sides.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney.
Recipe for dhaba style Soya Keema Pav made with soya granules. Recipe with step by step pictures and video. The texture of the cooked soya granules in spices and masala imitates the texture of minced meat. Its very filling and perfect to scoop up with butter toasted bread. recipes,soy recipes,soya recipes,Veg Soy Masla,Nutri,nutrela,soya,veg shammi kebab,vegetarian,soya champ masala,red spicy gravy,chaap tikka,spicy soya,soya chunks,soya pulav recipe,soya chunks gravy,chinese soya chunks,veg frankie,bobby tikki wala,easy sabji,soya. Soya Keema Cutlets-Soya Chunks Cutlet Recipe – Padhuskitchen.