Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Spicy chicken biryani😋
Spicy chicken biryani😋. Chicken biryani recipe – Make the best biryani at home with this detailed video & step by step photo instructions. This recipe yields a chicken biryani that isn't too oily, spicy, hot or pungent as it looks to be in the pictures. However you can reduce the amount of red chili powder if you do not prefer the.
Indian cooking is some of the healthiest in the world. Below I have shared the very best biryani recipe with all of you, one of the. Last weekend I made Briyani with Chicken…I have tried making briyani many times,Each time there will be something missing in it. You can have Spicy chicken biryani😋 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken biryani😋
- Prepare 1 kg of rice.
- You need of chicken half kg.
- You need 2 of onion.
- It’s 3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbs of national biryani masala.
- Prepare 6 glass of water.
- Prepare 4 tbs of yoghurt.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- It’s of orange food colour.
- You need 2 tbs of salt.
But last time I made the perfect briyani,After I finished making it I was so proud of myself,Yes …the Briyani Aroma filled my house. That should happen only when you make the. Spicy Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Spicy chicken biryani😋 step by step
- Take a pan add oil when oil is hot then add onion cook till brown..
- Add chicken and cook for 10 minute..
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato cook over low flame for 10 minute..
- Add chopped green chilli and biryani masala and red chilli powder add yoghurt.then cook for 20 minute..
- Chicken maslaa is ready..
- Take a pan add 6 glass water.till boiled then add 30 minute soaked rice and boil them..
- Rice strained over big bowl..
- Then add chicken masla in rice and orange food colr place on dm..
- Ready to serve it..
How to Make Spicy Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. Soak rice in water and keep it aside. Add salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic. Chicken marinated in spices and shallow fried and cooked in flavor packed masala, layered with Basmati Rice. it turned out good, flavourful… Little less spicy, but the aroma was beautiful. For a first try, it was a wonder.