Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Schnitzel
You can cook Chicken Schnitzel using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel
- Prepare 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless strips.
- It’s 2-1/2 cups of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour unbleached.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of extra large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- It’s 1 gallon of sized ziploc bag.
Chicken Schnitzel instructions
- Add chicken to a ziploc bag open just a small opening on the corner. Now beat the chicken thin. Mix the flour, egg, paprika, salt, and pepper. Add the water a bit at a time. You don't want it to thin or to thick. Heat the oil in a skillet..
- Add chicken to flour mixture. Then coat the battered chicken with panko breadcrumbs. Add to the hot oil and fry..
- Turn as needed. Then move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can sprinkle with salt when you move to paper towels if you like..