Egg curry in new way. A twisted tail of making Egg curry with a secret nontraditional step which enhances the taste of this curry #indianstyle #homecooking Curry dishes are. Most delicious curry and very easy to make.good for the health.out of the box from the traditional way. Egg curry has almost the same methods of making gravy, but if you put the egg in a different way, then its test and look are different.
Our best egg curry recipes, perfect for vegetarian curry lovers. Our top picks include saag paneer, hearty cauliflower and lentil based recipes. Try something new with this aromatic, vegetarian, tomato-based curry packed with boiled eggs and served with spiced basmati. You can have Egg curry in new way using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg curry in new way
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt for eggs.
- Prepare of For gravy..
- It’s 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut into round slices not very thin or thick.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Oil.
- You need 1 of cinnamon piece.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf cut into 2-3 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp or less of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yougurt.
- Prepare 1 tbs each of Ginger garlic paste.
Egg Ravaiya Curry is a unique local egg curry from Surat. Made with mashed yolk and some Indian spices. It delivers new taste and textures and something Serve this curry with Makki ki roti or Bajra ki roti or bread. Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti.
Egg curry in new way step by step
- First greased a bowl and another bowl beat four eggs with little salt and pour in a small bowl to give steam to the eggs.take a wok add one glass of water and keep ring in the centre and place bowl on it and cover the egg container and steam for 10 to 12 minutes or check with knife it comes out clear,then leaves the edges of the container and make square pieces.
- Take oil in a wok fry little these egg pieces and keep aside. For gravy take balance oil of 3 tbs add slices of potatoes fry till golden brown now add onion,garlic,ginger chilli paste and saute till raw smell goes off add all dry masala and keep on stirring add yougurt and keep on stirring add one glass of water and boil it nicely or as gravy u want add pieces of square egg pieces and boil for a minute check the salt and add pinch of sugar..
- Enjoy this different type of egg curry and ur guest will say wow it is yummy with poori and Parantha it goes well..
Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a large box of it in my refrigerator. That's because I use eggs all the time in baking so obviously I need. Indian egg curry is a very simple and quick dish to make, and not to mention delicious too! The eggs give this curry a good protein boost, making it a hearty meal that is suitable for vegetarians. South Indian egg curry made with boiled eggs, curry leaves & spices.