You can have Steak Fingers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Fingers
- Prepare 3/4 pound of top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of HP steaksauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare As needed of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
Steak Fingers step by step
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up..
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce.
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil..
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.