How to Cook Appetizing Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp. Crushed pork rinds make a wonderfully flavorful coating for chicken tenders. The chicken strips come out crispy, juicy and delicious. The main advantage of coating chicken tenders with crushed pork rinds is that the pork rinds themselves are very flavorful – more so than breadcrumbs.
Make Your Own Keto Pork Rind Recipes. Recipes Using Keto Pork Rinds as a Coating. Pork rinds are the skin of a pig that is either fried or roasted in pork fat and served as a snack. You can have Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- Prepare 10 of shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 C of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 C of hot sauce (less optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, plus more if needed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper, plus more if needed.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of bag pork rinds, crushed.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 of avocado, pitted and peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 C of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 T of fresh dill, minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 1 of whole lime, juiced.
- Prepare of Avocado oil, for frying.
Pork Rinds Are Healthier Than Carb-Heavy Snacks. Be careful not to fall for the marketing ploys of Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers – This recipe by Stupid Easy Paleo is a great substitute for your chicken. Chunks of chicken coated in a pork rind dust and then fried until golden brown! These pork rind Keto chicken nuggets are crunchy, smoky, juicy, and One thing they do like are these pork rind chicken nuggets.
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp instructions
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
My oldest likes them dipped in Primal Kitchen Foods Ranch, and my youngest just likes. Pork rinds as chicken strip breading is definitely one of those "who thinks these things up?!?" scenarios—kind of like the person who decided to Anyway, I encourage you to give these a try! This pork rind breading can be used to bread pretty much anything you'd normally coat in breadcrumbs. I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds. This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet.