Recipe: Delicious EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs. It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats.
Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! These easy everyday chicken recipes use a wide range of cooking methods, from oven baked and roasted to Chicken is high in protein, and it is lower in cholesterol and saturated fat than red meat. You can cook EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- It’s 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Get the Best Nutrition from Chicken Breasts. Our favorite easy, chicken recipes are inspired by flavors from around the globe. Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Chicken Parmesan Sliders Recipe : Looking for easy recipes using rotisserie chicken?
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
Easy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Dinners are a must have for any recipe book! They also use only one pan and are great to double and freeze for a meal down the road! We love chicken soup and how easy it is to make! This one's on the regular rotation in our house along with this creamy chicken noodle soup. This post may contain affiliate links.