Keema phara/ Pitha. Great recipe for Keema phara/ Pitha. This is very delicious recipe made with rice flour and filling can be different of our choice. step wise recipe of fara or goojha or pitha, a savoury steamed dumpling from UP. PS once more : I made these fara or pitha again for a get together ta home and decided to click more pictures.
Mutton Keema paratha recipe is a hit in my home. My kids just love this type of parathas. It is nothing but a simple paratha stuffed with mutton keema and rolled into a disc before shallow frying on a tava. You can have Keema phara/ Pitha using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keema phara/ Pitha
- You need for of dough:.
- Prepare 500 gms of rice flour.
- Prepare 200 gms of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water for the dough.
- It’s for of Stuffing:.
- You need 1/2 kg of keema / mince.
- You need 3 of medium sized finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of black seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Natural postmenopause is associated with an increase in combined cardiovascular risk factors. For more recipes related to Keema Pav checkout Seekh Kabab, Parsi Mutton Cutlets, Masala Keema Roll, Masala Keema Buns. Keema naan isn't really a dish that I have grown up with, but it's fast become a very popular bread to have when you go out for a meal at an Indian restaurant. I do have a bit of an internal battle with. "Keema Pav" is a minced meat cooked with Indian spices and kept dry enough to be savoured with buttered bread (Pav).
Keema phara/ Pitha step by step
- First take keema / mince in a bowl add all the listed stuffing ingredients to it, mix well..
- Now in a bowl shift rice flour and all purpose flour and add salt and baking soda and mix it well, add water gradually and knead it to make proper dough. (dough should not be hard)..
- Now heat up the water in the steamer or momos cooker. (If you don’t have momos maker then u could use a large vessel and tie it with a cloth over it and place the phara or pitha or momos on it, cover it and cook). I made in momos cooker..
- Now take small portion of the dough and make round ball of it flatten it to give katori shape then put some stuffing into it cover and fold to make round ball then flatten it like puri and place it on upper layer of momos cooker. Make all of these. Cook it for 15-20 minutes on high flame..
- After 20 minutes remove it to a plate and spread some fried onion with desi ghee and serve hot..
This interesting Keema recipe is mostly adored as street food in the Western. Pitha is a spicy dish made from rice flour and spice bengal gram, eaten generally for breakfast or snack with tea. Learn how to make this dish with step by step photos and detailed recipe by Renu Srivastava. The Phara/Pitha has two versions: one is steamed one and the other one is a fried one. I love both and with a hare dhaniye ki chutney, it takes your tastes buds to another level.