How to Make Tasty Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- You need 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- You need 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- Prepare 3 of onions, sliced.
- It’s of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.