Recipe: Yummy Chicken teriyaki
Chicken teriyaki. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method.
Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular chicken recipes in Japanese cuisine. Even though it originated from Japan, it has become an American staple that everyone loves! You can have Chicken teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken Breast cut into 1 ½-inch pcs or cook it whole.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Kikkoman or (Any Soy Sauce).
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Steam rice or Steamed Broccoli.
- Prepare of Spring Onion (garnish).
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of optional ingredients.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Kirin.
It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker. Although the name "Teriyaki" is relatively recent nomenclature, the practice of cooking meat and fish in a mixture of soy sauce and sugar has a long history going back. Teriyaki chicken is one of the most well-known Japanese chicken dishes. With dashes of spices and herbs whipped into a sweet and savory marinade sauce, this chicken meal hits the spot every time.
Chicken teriyaki step by step
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Stir fry chicken until lightly browned and crisp..
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, Sake/vinegar and Mirin to combine. Set aside..
- Add the garlic to the same pan and saute until lightly fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Pour in the sauce and allow to cook, while stirring, until the sauce thickens into a beautiful shiny glaze (about 2-3 minutes)..
- Meanwhile slice the chicken and put on the top or steamed rice, pour the sauce springkle with the sesame seeds and lastly with spring onion..
Teriyaki sauce is one of my favorite dinnertime condiments. Sweet, versatile, and so easy to make right at home, you'll find this fantastic sauce in recipes. This American-style chicken teriyaki is a little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and has just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill That's the That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks. In Japan, teriyaki is a mix.