Recipe: Yummy Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!
Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!. Photo: Becky Luigart-Staynor; Stylist: Cindy Barr. Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Pan Fried Chicken Breast Served With Vegetables
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Rub some olive oil onto chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or heavy skillet until flattened to an even It would work with any other complimentary vegetable as well. You can have Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!
- Prepare 4-5 of chicken breast thinly sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Prepare of Half a red, green and yellow pepper or whatever pepper you have at home.
- Prepare of 3 onions sliced.
- You need of 1 bay leave crushed.
- You need of 1 cup cooking or regular wine.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon paprika.
- It’s of Pickled vegetables to decorate and fresh parsley!!.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
All Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce. Add chicken breast fillets seasoned with salt and pepper to the broth. (Broth should just cover chicken.) Simmer until done. Remove chicken from the broth and set aside. Drain vegetables and arrange on serving plate.
Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! step by step
- Marinade the chicken with salt and pepper, paprika, bay leave and let it marinate for about an hour..
- Then heat up the olive oil and fry the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side til they are done remove them when you are done..
- In the same pan sauté all other ingredients until they are sautéed through the add the cutlets back in and leave them there for about 5-10 minutes..
- Pour it all in a tray bowl and enjoy with some yummy bread!!!!.
A thinly pounded breast works as well for sauteing as it does for grilling. It cooks quickly but stays moist. Dredging the chicken in flour before cooking gives it a golden exterior View image. Sauteed Chicken with Capers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Skinless, boneless chicken breasts with a creamy mushroom sauce with vermouth, cream, and sage.