How to Make Yummy Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo. Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys.
Chicken Feet is a favorite oriental ingredient and has made its way in many Asian recipes and cookbooks. Spicy chicken feet is the Asian counterpart of the buffalo wild wing. With just the right amount of spice, soft texture, and flavor; this chicken feet recipe will surely be loved. You can have Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- It’s 2 lb of chicken feet, cleaned.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 pieces of red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of reserved liquid.
Chicken Feet Adobo is a Filipino delicacy that may not look as appealing for some, but it actually packs a Chicken Feet Adodo Recipe – When it comes to food, Filipinos are known for never wasting anything. The Best Chicken Feet Recipes on Yummly Homemade Chicken Stock, Chicken Feet Soup, Chicken Feet Soup. Spicy Bean Sauce & Garlic Butter Chicken FeetManu Feildel.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo instructions
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid..
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic..
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned..
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer..
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender..
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!.
Adobong Paa nang Manok (Chicken Feet Adobo)Kawaling Pinoy. While chicken feet are known to be a favorite treat in Asian countries, the appetizer is becoming more popular here in the United States. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this hot and spicy dish is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for preparation and cooking. Chicken feet are cooked and eaten in many countries. Preparation: You can find chicken feet in an Asian Market.