Strip Steak & Crabmeat Mashed Potatoes with Beets.
You can cook Strip Steak & Crabmeat Mashed Potatoes with Beets using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strip Steak & Crabmeat Mashed Potatoes with Beets
- It’s 3 strip of steaks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of green onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of A1 sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger puree.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black currant balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 package of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 6 cups of boxed mashed potato flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of beets, whole.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
Strip Steak & Crabmeat Mashed Potatoes with Beets step by step
- Place strip steaks on cookie or baking sheet and begin to marinate. Add evenly, garlic salt, dried chopped garlic, black pepper, onion powder, vinegar, & ginger atop steaks. Lastly, add A1 sauce & 1/2 cup of green onion. Set aside. Allow to marinate for 30-60mins..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place marinated steaks into oven for 30-60 minutes. Meanwhile, make mashed potatoes according to box. Also, cook beets in small saucepan with cinnamon & syrup. Adding crabmeat to mashed potatoes after done..
- Continue to cook all ingredients to desired level. When ready remove from heat & let cool 5 minutes..
- Cover steaks with crab mashed potato mixture & top with remaining green onion. Serve & Enjoy! 🥳.