My Salt + Pepper Seasoned Chicken Fried Rice 😋.
You can have My Salt + Pepper Seasoned Chicken Fried Rice 😋 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Salt + Pepper Seasoned Chicken Fried Rice 😋
- You need 1 of Small breast of Chicken sliced thin shreds.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Light Soy sauce.
- It’s 1-2 of day old rice out the fridge.
- It’s 1 of small Shallot chopped.
- You need 1 tbls of Salt + Pepper season ing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rainbow pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of Sesame oil.
My Salt + Pepper Seasoned Chicken Fried Rice 😋 instructions
- Add the oil to the pan and add the shallot chopped fry for 30 sec..
- Next Add the Chicken and fry for 2 minutes then add the salt and pepper seasoning make sure all the chicken as some on them. Fry for a further 1 minute the take the chicken off and set aside..
- The rice will be stuck together after laying in the fridge. Separate with 2 forks. In a wok add 1 tbls Sesame oil heat up then add the rice stir it for 2 minute..
- Add the chicken stir all to mix.add the Soy sauce and stir quickly to mix..
- Serve on a serving plate add Black cracked peppercorns on the top and serve..