You can have Misal Pav using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Misal Pav
- Prepare 150 grams of white watane (soaked 6 hours).
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of misal masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of khane ka soda.
- It’s as needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 2 of spicy green chillies.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red colour.
- It’s as needed of Farsaan.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion for serving.
Misal Pav instructions
- Heat 2 tsp oil and add chopped onion and tomato green chilli and cook for 5 mins on low flame remove from heat let it cool..
- Put soaked watane in a cooker add salt and khane ka soda and cook till done..
- Add some water and grind to make a paste..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and put Turmeric powder+red chilli powder + salt + coriander powder + cumin powder mix it and then add grinded paste and saute for 2 to 3 mins..
- Then add 1/3 cup water + chopped coriander leaves and cook for sometime then add misal masala and saute untill oil separates..
- Add boiled watane and mix it well then add 1 & 1/2 cup water cover and cook on a medium to low flame untill gets reached to desired misal consistency and turn off the flame..
- Heat some oil and add pinch of red colour + dry red chilli + cumin seeds when crackle immediately add to the missal..
- Serve missal toped with some chopped onion and mix farsaan and enjoy with pav..