Honey Habanero Spiced Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak.
You can cook Honey Habanero Spiced Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Habanero Spiced Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ribeye Steak.
- You need 2 TBSP of Spiceology Honey Habanero Spice.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- Prepare of Lime (to garnish).
- Prepare of Cilantro (to garnish).
- You need of Salt (to season).
- You need of Peach Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 1 of Peach (cored and medium diced).
- You need 4 of Tomatillos (shucked and medium diced).
- You need 1 of Jalapeno (minced).
- You need 1 of Lime (juiced).
- You need 1/2 of White Onion (diced).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Cilantro.
- You need of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Honey Habanero Spiced Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak step by step
- PREPARING THE PEACH SALSA VERDE Begin by coring the peach and cutting it into medium diced pieces. Shuck and medium dice the tomatillos. Dice the white onion, and mince the garlic.Place a pan over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of avocado oil. Add the diced onions and minced garlic to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the diced peaches, minced jalapeno, and tomatillos to the pan..
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the peaches and tomatil-los are soft. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, the juice of 1 lime, and cilantro. Remove from the heat, and set aside..
- FINAL STEPS Place a cast iron pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil to the pan, and gently place the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye steak in the pan. Cook the steak for 4-5 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of at least 120°F is reached. Remove the steak from the pan, and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes. Season it with salt.Serve the honey habanero spiced Fullblood Wagyu ribeye steak with peach salsa verde. Garnish with lime and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.