Baked Curry Rice with Eggs.
You can cook Baked Curry Rice with Eggs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Curry Rice with Eggs
- You need 3 of ladles Leftover curry.
- Prepare 2 of lightly-heaped tablespoons Fukujinzuke.
- Prepare 2 of rice bowlfuls Cooked rice (portions differ according to the size of the dish you will use).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
Baked Curry Rice with Eggs instructions
- I don't like egg yolk too runny. Break the eggs into small separate dishes. Microwave quickly until the area between the egg yolks and whites wobbles when you shake the dishes..
- Mix the rice with fukujinzuke (use 2 lightly-heaped tablespoons for 2 portions of rice). Mix in a ladle of curry (just one ladle for 2 portions!).
- [Right] The rice mixed with fukujinzuke and curry. [Left] Pour the curry on top (make 2 of these using one ladle of curry)..
- Place  softly-set eggs on top. If you like the egg white very soft break the eggs onto the top of the curry without microwaving..
- To clarify the amount of cheese, I put sliced cheese in the ingredient list but you can use any cheese. It doesn't have to be melting-type either!.
- After you bake, it's done. The egg white sets firmly and the egg yolk is nicely soft. You will have a nice baked curry rice!.
- Omit the egg if you prefer..