Recipe: Yummy Mediterranean Chicken Pitas
Mediterranean Chicken Pitas.
You can cook Mediterranean Chicken Pitas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chicken Pitas
- You need 4 of medium plum tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of small sweet onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sea salt and black pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 C. of Cooked chicken, shredded.
- It’s 3/4 C. of Fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 pieces of pita bread.
- Prepare 1 container of hummus.
- Prepare 1/2 head of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon.
Mediterranean Chicken Pitas instructions
- In a large bowl toss together the tomato, onion, oil, and 1/4 tsp. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine..
- Split the pitas to make 4 rounds. Spread each with hummus then top with lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon on top..
- Spoon the chicken salad on top of the lettuce. Serve with the remaining lemon..