Chicken soup with bechamel sauce. For a variation on a classic Sauce Bechamel, try chicken broth and half-and-half together with a roux of butter and flour flavored with grated onion. White pepper, thyme and cayenne give an earthy bite to the sauce. In this video we will show you how to make baked mozzarella chicken breast with bechamel sauce and baked potatoes.
In a large pan heat oil over medium-high heat. This Loaded Potato Soup Recipe is easy and delicious and it gets rave reviews too. Béchamel is a classic white sauce originating in France. You can have Chicken soup with bechamel sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup with bechamel sauce
- Prepare 1 of potato ?.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded chicken ?.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need to taste of Salt ?, black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of powder milk.
- You need 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- You need to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
Served with pasta, this silky sauce is creamy and delicious. Since Lebanon was under French You can substitute with chicken thighs or even use rotisserie chicken if you'd like. When making the sauce, I used the same deep skillet that I cooked. While chicken is cooking, prepare the Bechamel sauce.
Chicken soup with bechamel sauce instructions
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Discover what a bechamel sauce is, how it is used and other classic recipes you can make once you know how to make this one. How to Make a Classic Béchamel Sauce. Béchamel is a standard white sauce and one of the five mother sauces of classical cuisine. This cheesy version of the classic béchamel sauce is perfect for many dishes that need a mild-flavored sauce.