Keema in khasta bread. How to make famous Street food keema kachori at Home. A Step by Step Complete informative video of Chicken Keema Kachori at In broader terms, keema means Indian Pakistani curried minced meat. Keema in khasta bread. oil mixed maida dough•meat keema•caramalised onion•fried potatoes•mayonnaise•BBQ sauce•honey mustard sauce•oil for frying.
Keema is a stew that is usually prepared as a curry with ingredients such as minced lamb or goat meat, green peas, potatoes, ginger, chili, onions Keema naan is a traditional Indian flatbread and a version of naan. The soft and elastic dough is made with a combination of flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and yogurt. Khasta Keema Kachori Recipe; Kachori is more famous then samosa, and people make this delicious kachori in Ramadan or on Eid festival. You can cook Keema in khasta bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keema in khasta bread
- It’s of oil mixed maida dough.
- Prepare of meat keema.
- It’s of caramalised onion.
- It’s of fried potatoes.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of honey mustard sauce.
- You need of oil for frying.
Dough for Khasta Keema Kachori Recipe. How to make Khasta Keema Kachori Recipe. A Special Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. Keema naans are not just a delicious Dinner Bread.
Keema in khasta bread step by step
- Cook keema the way you want (spicy).
- Caramalize onions.
- Chop potatoes into long sticks ans deep fry them.
- Roll out the maida dough into a 2mm flat roti and cook it without oil on the tava.
- Once it's done, turn off the knob but let the roti sit on the tava. Place fried potatoes, onion, keema and the sauces on one half of the roti, and fold it into half..
- Take out the filled and folded roti carefully and place it on the woodden chopping board. Cut into as many portions as desired..
- Serve hot!.
It is also a self-sufficient, meaty, savory, Sunday Breakfast or Brunch Bread. A crispy Keema Naan is one of the best things about an Indian takeaway and our lower calorie take on the classic side dish means that you can still enjoy all of the flavours without the unnecessary extra calories. These soft and fluffy Keema Naan are filled with a mild to medium hot minced lamb mixture. This dish is an absolute favourite in our house! I learnt how to make Mutton Keema in true Punjabi style from my mom in law.