Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken fatteh 🐔
Chicken fatteh 🐔. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh includes chickpeas, toasted pita bread (I toss it with some olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper), shredded chicken (cooked with mediterranean spices), toasted pine nuts (or. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh a complete meal and a presentable dish. Chicken fatteh is a Damascene favourite.
Chicken fatteh is a decadent dish that is traditionally cooked during Ramadan for a feast. This particular version is my friend Fadia's recipe. She is a fabulous woman who lives in a stunning. You can have Chicken fatteh 🐔 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fatteh 🐔
- You need 1 piece of chicken (here I use only the breast because only one person).
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
For me, chicken fatteh is my favourite as it is comforting and refreshing. I always like to poach a whole One rule: eat fatteh straight away as the bread will become soggy the longer it sits (although. Lebanese Pearl Couscous with Braised Chicken, Beef & Caramelized Onions. This sounds delish.takes time, lots of prep.
Chicken fatteh 🐔 step by step
- Cut ✂️ the bread 🍞 in small square pieces. Bake with olive oil until golden..
- Cook and shred the chicken, remove skin and bones. Put the shredded chicken on the top of the baked bread. Mince garlic and mix with the yoghurt. Pour this mix on top of the chicken. And it will be a very delicious plate 🥰.
Lebanese Chicken Fatteh a complete meal and a presentable dish. In frying pan,add olive oil and fry marinated chicken fillets. Fatteh is a popular Middle Eastern dish made with stale bread and accompanied by a host of hearty ingredients Serve it for brunch, with eggs, or as a vegetarian main course with cooked seasonal. Lebanese Chicken Fatteh a complete meal and a presentable dish. Marc: Food Fusion I think you should research more your recipes, it looks delicious.