Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices).
You can cook Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices)
- It’s 4 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 3 large of green chillie.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala or egg masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of few cilantro and curry leaves (saperate).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt (warning : always add salt as per your taste).
Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) step by step
- Heat the oil and add onion, tomato, green chillies (slit in half) , ginger paste and garlic paste and saute untill golden brown ..
- To this add turmeric powder, garam masala( or egg masala) , coriander powder, pepper and curry leaves. saute for 2-3 minutes till the spice is mixed well with the rest of the veggies..
- Add coconut milk and stir. Then add salt (as per your taste) and Cilantro leaves and again stir till it boils..
- Add the boiled eggs and mix them in the curry..
- Serve it with any kind of bread.
- Note : Coconut milk can be added more if you need more gravy. You can also add water but we prefer coconut milk as it gives thick flavour..
- Along with chopped cilantro leaves, you can also add celery..
- Again the credit goes to my aunt who did a neat job of this wonderful recipe. I merely followed and noted down the instruction and took pics and off course ate it later lol.
- The taste is unbeatable, go for it. If you didnt like it, you can punch me.. softly on the cheeks :D.