Recipe: Delicious Chicken Salad
You can cook Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken cubed (no skin).
- It’s 1 lb of medium shells.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of colby jack cheese, shredded by hand.
- You need 4 cups of red seedless grapes (crunchy).
- You need 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of mayo (until creamy).
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to the package. Strain pasta..
- While pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, add cubed chicken, shredded cheese, grapes, celery and green onion..
- Combine all ingredients besides mayo. Set in refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add in mayo once pasta has cooled. Mix together. Add in salt and pepper for taste..