Lemongrass Chicken Jasmine Rice.
You can cook Lemongrass Chicken Jasmine Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Chicken Jasmine Rice
- Prepare 250-300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Salt & White Pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 350 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Lemongrass *cut into 5-6cm pieces, thick parts crushed.
- It’s of Spring Onion OR Coriander Leaves for topping.
Lemongrass Chicken Jasmine Rice instructions
- Cut Chicken into small pieces and lightly season with Salt & White Pepper. Place in a bowl, add Garlic, Lemon Juice and Fish Sauce, massage, and set aside..
- Cut Lemongrass into 5-6cm pieces and crush thick parts. If you can’t crush, make a cut lengthways, so that more flavours would come out..
- Wash Rice, drain, and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Water and place Chicken pieces with all the liquid. Finally place Lemongrass pieces on top. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When the Rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Remove the Lemon grass pieces, and mix gently. *Note: Do not discard the Lemongrass pieces. They still have plenty of flavours and can be used to add its wonderful flavours to a soup..
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion (OR fresh Coriander Leaves) and serve..