How to Cook Appetizing Chicken enchilada nachos
Chicken enchilada nachos. Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chile peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken Chicken Enchilada Nachos. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture. Drizzle some enchilada sauce over the top.
These chicken enchilada nachos are fun, flavorful, and fully-loaded with all of your favorite chicken enchilada ingredients! Chicken Enchilada Nachos made with shredded roasted chicken dripping in homemade Chicken Enchilada Nachos. These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas! You can have Chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada nachos
- You need 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- You need of Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe).
- You need 1 of small can green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 handful of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of tostitos white queso.
- It’s of to taste:.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- It’s of adobo.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
- You need of diced onion.
- It’s of diced tomato.
- You need of sour cream if desired.
My cuisine of choice anytime I go out is Mexican and this Chicken Enchiladas. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I. Student recipes: Up your nachos game with this recipe! Tasty, crunchy Chicken Enchilada Nachos thanks to one simple dish.
Chicken enchilada nachos instructions
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls..
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes..
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings..
Get the full recipe here: http. Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold spices for maximum flavor inside warmed flour tortillas. I remember the exact moment when I knew I was in trouble. I was at the Campbell's kitchens, and I had just finished making my Chicken, Bacon & Cream Cheese Mini.