You can have Misal Pav using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Misal Pav
- It’s of Ingredients :.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- It’s 2 of big sliced Onion.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1” of finely chopped Ginger.
- You need 1 of finely chopped Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam masala or Goda masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry coconut grated.
- You need 250 gm of sprouted Moth bean (mataki).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3-4 cup of water.
- It’s as needed of Small piece of Jaggery.
- Prepare of For Serving :.
- You need as required of Farsan Mixture.
- It’s as required of Finely chopped Onion.
- You need as required of Finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare as required of Fine Shev (Nylon sev).
- It’s 4 of Ladi pav.
- It’s 1 of Sliced Lemon.
Misal Pav step by step
- Take moth bean(mataki), add Turmeric powder, salt and water. Cook on medium heat until 1 whistle. Do not overlook..
- Medium heat the pan. Add grated coconut and roast it until gets reddish colour. Once it done, take it out in blender pot..
- In same pan add oil. Add sliced Onion, Garlic and Ginger. Fry it until Onion gets translucent or gets reddish colour. Add tomato. Fry it for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the gas and once it gets cool down transfer it to the same blender jar containing coconut. Blend the mixture. Try to avoid adding water while blending or add very less water..
- Heat the pan. Add 2 tbsp Oil. Add blended masala and fry it for 3-4 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder, coriander powder and Goda masala or garam masala. Mix well. Fry it until it releases oil. Add boiled mataki along with the water. Mix well and add water. Add salt and Jaggery to taste. Boil on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Turn of the gas..
- For serving : Add one layer of mataki at the base. Add farsan mixture and Kat of misal. Add Onion and finely chopped coriander. Garnish with Nylon sev. Serve it with the ladi pav, Onion and sliced lemon. 😋.