You can cook Egg curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg curry
- It’s 5 of boiled eggs.
- You need as required of Oil.
- You need 1 of big chopped onion.
- You need 1 of big chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powdr.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbspn of curry masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried kasturi methi.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Egg curry instructions
- Take oil in a pan, saute onion then add ginger garlic paste saute well. Now add tomatoes and green chilli mix well add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Keep on mixing.
- Now add curry masala saute for 1 to 2 mins then add little water and make into thick gravy..
- Grind the cooked gravy into fine paste..
- Take a pan add little oil add this ground gravy to it. Cook for a while, add chopped boiled eggs to it. Sprinkle Kasturi methi mix well..
- Remove it in serving bowl and sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve with chapati or paratha and it's ready..