Philly cheese steak stuffed shells.
You can cook Philly cheese steak stuffed shells using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak stuffed shells
- It’s 24 of jumbo shells.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of small diced yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of cheddar cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
Philly cheese steak stuffed shells instructions
- Cook the jumbo shells until soft.
- Cook the ground beef.
- Remove beef from pan, add butter to pan and add diced onion and diced pepper. Let brown.
- Add meat back to pan with pepper and onion..
- Add ketchup, Worcester sauce, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Take it off heat and portion into pasta shells. Place shells in a baking pan (9×12 size average).
- Top each shell with cubes of cheese (use half the cheese for this).
- In same pan, add broth, milk and cornstarch. Whisk before turning the heat back on..
- Add the rest of the cheese a little at a time and whisk for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Cover the shells in half the cheese sauce..
- Bake in oven at 350 for 10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese sauce and serve.,.