You can cook Curry Laksa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Laksa
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- It’s 100 g of sliced chicken thigh.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk (TCC or Ayam).
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 100 g of potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Prepare 200 g of peeled prawns.
- Prepare 100 g of fish balls.
- You need 8 of tofu puffs (if using).
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar (if reqd).
- Prepare 400 g of noodles (200g for 2).
- You need of Bean shoots, boiled eggs and coriander leaves to serve.
Curry Laksa instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for half a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the curry powder. Then add the chicken and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and potato. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Now add the zucchini, capsicum, prawns and fish balls, along with the tofu puffs (if using). Simmer for a another few minutes or until the prawns are cooked..
- Stir through fish sauce and sugar and season to taste if more needed. Ladle over noodles and add bean shoots, boiled egg and coriander leaves..