Recipe: Yummy Creamy Kale and Chicken
Creamy Kale and Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Kale and Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Kale and Chicken
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 2 slices of thick bacon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Kale and Chicken step by step
- Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Chop the bacon up..
- Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder. Then add to the butter and bacon drippings. Allow to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add in the kale and sauté then simmer covered, 12 minutes total. About half and half on time of sauté and simmer..
- Add in the 1/2 the flour. Stir in the the other half. Allow to sauté for 7 minutes..
- Then add in both milks and let it thicken. Don't overcook the sauce or it will break..
- Get the cheese and grate it on top. Cover and allow to melt, before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.